Welcome to my birding diary....

... here you'll find a variety of pictures, local birdnews, Western Pal bits and bobs and a load of ranting about stuff I haven't seen :)

Hope you enjoy this and look forward to comments / abuse....

Thursday 30 June 2011

Back of the net!

So the Kelp Gull finally gave itself up, with a close and prolonged fly-by on our second day at Khniffis..... Well, second day this trip :-)
No photos as I was too busy grilling the relevant features through my scope.

A great trip with lots of good birds. CCC's were the highlight for me, some giving excellent views...

Also saw Blue-cheeked Bee-eater, a Moroccan tick and plenty of quality birds throughout, with great company in the form of Tom and Graeme. Thanks to Graeme for the immense driving effort!




No comments:

Post a Comment