Welcome to my birding diary....

... here you'll find a variety of pictures, local birdnews, Western Pal bits and bobs and a load of ranting about stuff I haven't seen :)

Hope you enjoy this and look forward to comments / abuse....

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Nailed a Sedgy at last.....


Been trying to get a good shot of Sedge Warbler for a few days now, with a bit of success. However, early this morning I finally reckon I nailed one. There's a new breed of twitcher in Teesmouth these days, armed with cameras. Any mention of where you photograph a showy bird and there's a crowd there in no time. Not sure I approve, especially when it's territorial birds and there's also accidental disturbance to resident birds already breeding... I reckon the Dormans Pool Stonechats have gone BECAUSE of the showy Gropper in the same area :(
Anyway, I'm not posting locations anymore to minimize the impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment